It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the upcoming 2nd European Symposium on The New Agreed Regulations on Medical Devices – (RMD2017) which will take place 16-17 October 2017, at the Hilton Berlin in Berlin, Germany.
Following the success of the first inaugural Congress in Prague, this second congress will address the important updates for Medical Devices.
In conjunction with EAAR (European Association of Authorized Representatives), our excellent panel of experienced professionals in this field will once again ensure a symposium of noteworthy quality.
Topics to be covered, among others will be:
- New Regulations strengthening the rules on placing medical devices on the market
- Reinforcement surveillance
- Manufacturers' responsibilities for the follow-up of the quality, performance and safety of their devices
- The improvement trace-ability throughout the supply chain
- The central database to provide patients, healthcare professionals and the public with comprehensive information on products available in the EU market
- Authorized Representative vs the Qualified Person
These topics will be updated further upon completion of the agenda
Join the RMD2017 Symposium and benefit from expanding your network.
We look forward to welcoming you to RMD2017 in the exciting and metropolitan city of Berlin.
Mr. Mika Reinikainen
|RMD2017 Congress Chair
The Chairman of the European Association
for Authorized Representatives (EAAR)
|| Congress Organizer